Monday, January 16, 2012

The Insomnia Chronicles #2: Back With... a Turkey?

It is 4:38am.

I just got home from a friend's party and I am a little inebriated. Not wasted but I am also hungry and tired. Fact is, I had a hell of a good time tonight. Actually, I always have a good time with my group of friends. Best people I could ever hope to have in my psychotic world.

So I figured before I crash out into an alcohol coma I would make another entry into my crazy-ass blog. It's amazing how many times I've had to hit the backspace tonight while typing this. Pfft. I'm not wasted...

So right. My friends rule. Love having a good time. Love drinking. Love just being together. I can't believe I actually went 24 years without knowing most of these people. Seems so unlikely now that they were never in my life. But that was then and this is now, and they're here now.

Still having to hit the backspace button a lot. Re-thinking if I should be typing right now. Goddamn alcohol.
Goddamn Batman?

Oooooh I should watch the old Adam West Batman before going to bed. I bet it's ten times funnier drunk. Hahahaha. Shark repellent.

Where was I? At Lee and Tamra's drinking. I am at home now wondering why the hell I chose to type a second entry while inebriated. Now I'm amazed I can type inebriated without using a back space button but can't when spelling "can't."

Wow... this post is gonna be a bunch of jibberish. Good times. I think I'm gonna call it a night (morning?) and go to bed and leave you with these words of advice.

That's the way the humpty dumpty fell off the wall and had a great fall. Ponder that... it's something.

Nini!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment