Monday, January 16, 2012

The Insomnia Chronicles #3: 857 Pieces of Madness

So it is 2:57am.

I am a fangirl on a goddamn mission. This goddamn mission is... *cue drum roll* to build the Millennium Falcon!

Two weeks ago: I was at my aunt's house and in her garage I found our old 3D Puzzle of the famous YT-1300 freighter and, of course, brought it home.

Tonight: I decided this bitch is gonna get built. Only to my displeasure I found this bastard has eight-hundred and fifty-friking-seven pieces. Oh, and THEY ALL LOOK THE FREAKING SAME!!! Aaaaaauuughhhhh!!!!



But this chick is stubborn and determined to complete this ship to display among her Star Wars collection. (In best Gerard Butler/Leonidas voice) This. Will. HAPPEN!!!

So I did what I usually do when I assign myself a difficult task. In the words of Barney Stinson: Suit up!! This involves me putting on the iPod and getting to work. I have been at it since about 1 am and I am regretting this decision more and more. But no worries readers; I don't give up that easily.

So I think it's best I go and drink me a glass of water, take an Excedrin, then go lay down for a few hours and continue the fight to aid in the defeat of the Empire by building Han Solo his ship so he can meet Luke, save him from Vader so the Death Star can explode, and he can boink Princess Leia. Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss.

Other than the Millennium Falcon I also reorganized my room a bit and I played, like, 3 hours of Skyrim. I'm so damn productive today I deserve a Twix.

Oh and to who demanded I post boob in my next post. I forgot in the last one so I figured I'd make it up to you by not only posting boobs, but kitties AND boobs! You're welcome...

 

Now to make this interesting and to see how many people are actually reading this. If you would like to ask me a question or for whatever reason want to know my opinion on anything nerdgasmic, geektastic or awesome, then please do so!

Challenge Accepted!!!

1 comment:

  1. Whatzzup Oracle, hows everything going? My question for you is what are your top 5 on runs Batman?! Keep up the awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete